A warm crispy sesame crust loaded up with gooey cheese, seasoned ground beef, onions, bacon and all the fixin’s packed into one neat tidy little bundle! The best part is that these are actually very quick to make!
These are actually a really great simple dinner, lunch or even a great snack. If you have any leftovers, these reheat perfectly. We make them ahead of time and add them to lunches. Not only do they kids love them, they take about 30 seconds to reheat and are so much better than store bought pizza pockets!
You can find biscuits in the refrigerator section of most supermarkets making these extra easy and quick. If you don’t want to use pre-made biscuits, you can use homemade biscuits and get great results! Mushrooms or grated carrots are the perfect way to add some extra veggies to this recipe!
- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuits 10 biscuits
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 3 slices of bacon chopped
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 oz cheddar cheese chopped into 10 squares
- 1 egg white
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease.
- Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Allow to cool.
for full recipes please see : www.spendwithpennies.com