Baked Crispy Chicken Thighs- Loaded with flavor and Super easy to make- only 10 mins prep. You won’t believe they are baked ! Dinner couldn’t be any easier.
- 2 1/2 – 3 pound chicken thighs (about 5-6)
- 1 1/2- 2 teaspoons salt (to salt chicken)
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme or oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon bouillon powder (you may replace with salt)
- US Customary – Metric
- Wash chicken thighs, wipe with a paper towel. Salt chicken . Combine spices(onion powder, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, smoked paprika, white and cayenne pepper bouillon powder , mix well.
- Sprinkle both sides with generous amount of the spice blend place them on a cookie sheet in a single layer, you can let them sit in the fridge overnight. Do not cover them; let the air-dry them or proceed with baking.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 475°.