Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
- 3 medium zucchini cut in sticks
- 1 cup breadcrumbs I used Panko
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- Ranch dressing optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- I used 3 medium zucchini which i cut in half, then cut each half in half lengthwise,then each quarter in half again, so you end up with 8 sticks from one zucchini.
- Beat the egg in a shallow plate. Season the egg with salt and pepper. In another shallow plate mix the Panko breadcrumbs together with the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.