Love the taste and the health benefits of eggs, but don’t love standing over the stove to flip, stir, or babysit them as they cook? Introducing the Baked Western Omelet, which is an easy, hands-off and nutritious way to feed a group for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner!
Loaded with veggies and high in protein, this is a dish that will keep you lean, strong, and 100% satisfied!
THIS WESTERN OMELET IS SUCH AN EASY WAY TO PREPARE EGGS
I am always on the hunt for fast and simple ways to prepare eggs, since our mornings are usually too hectic for me to stand in the kitchen making one omelet after another until our entire family is fed. Instead, I rely on casseroles and other make-ahead options that are easy to throw together and then can be popped in the oven when we’re ready to eat.
- 8 eggs or use 4 eggs and 6 egg whites
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 ounces diced cooked ham
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Fresh chives for garnish (optional)
for instructions please see: www.theseasonedmom.com