What I like most about breakfast casseroles is they are delicious, usually take minutes to put together, and are easy to change up with different meats (ham, sausage, bacon) and cheeses, like today’s recipe for a Biscuit Egg Casserole.
This easy breakfast casserole has been one we’ve made a few Saturdays this summer. My husband LOVES biscuits so I knew he’d like this breakfast casserole with biscuits. We love the sausage with it best but it would be great with ham chunks or bacon too. If you are like us, and enjoy a great breakfast casserole, then you should definitely give this a try.
- 1 can Grand Biscuits
- 1 package Jimmy Dean pre-cooked Sausage Crumbles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line bottom of greased 9×13 inch baking dish with biscuit dough, firmly pressing to seal.
- Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
for full recipes please see : lilluna.com