Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with Vegan Cucumber Ranch #vegan #review
- 1/2 cauliflower , large
- 1 cup non-dairy milk , such as soy milk or cashew milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour , for gluten-free: use white rice flour
- 2 teasp garlic powder
- 1.5 cups breadcrumbs , for gluten-free, use gluten-free breadcrumbs
- Vegan Cucumber Ranch
- For the Sauce:
- 2 tbsp vegan butter , such as Earth Balance or Miyoko vegan butter
- 1/2 cup cholula , or other hot sauce such as Frank’s Hot Sauce (see notes below)
- 1/4 teasp sriracha
- 1/2 teasp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar , I used regular distilled vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into medium sized florets. Wash and set aside to drain out the water.
- In a bowl, combine non-dairy milk (soy milk), flour, and 2 teasp garlic powder, and some freshly ground pepper. Whisk and set aside.