Best Cannoli Recipe! Not just for cannoli shells but CANNOLI CAKES TOO!
- Ricotta Cheese 15oz container (420g) – *If you can get Impastada Cheese this is the best.
- Confectioners Sugar 1 cup (120g)
- Ground Cinnamon ¼ teaspoon
- Unflavored Gelatin Powder 1 Tablespoon (8g)
- Cold Water 3 Tablespoons (45ml)
- Miniature Chocolate Chips 1 cup (175g)
- Heavy Cream 1 cup (240ml)
- Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon (5ml)
- Bloom the gelatin in the cold water and let it stand to absorb for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the ricotta cheese and the sifted confectioner’s sugar together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Then add the cinnamon and vanilla extract.