Crockpot Chicken & Gravy _ Yesterday was one of those days that I needed to seek comfort… My process for shopping, cooking, & photographing brought me the comfort I was looking for. Because I built my actions around the way I wanted to feel…I felt better… What brings you comfort? I would love to know!! Buon Appetito! Ciao
- 2 lbs. skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups (16 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Pour in the chicken broth, cover and cook on high for about 3 – 4 hours or until chicken easily pulls apart.
- Pour 2 cups of the chicken broth out of the crockpot and into a saucepan.
- Discard any remaining liquid.