If you love chocolate cake, caramel, pecans, chocolate chips and chocolate buttercream, you’ll be so happy to meet these little Chocolate Caramel Turtle Cupcakes. The chocolate cupcakes themselves have a gooey caramel filling, chocolate chips and pecans throughout.
- 1 Duncan Hines chocolate cake mix 16.25 ounces
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 1/4 cup milk 2%
- 1 bag Kraft Caramel Bits 11 ounces
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 recipe Chocolate Buttercream
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips and extra chopped pecans if desired, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the dry cake mix, eggs, 1 stick of softened butter and milk.
- Beat this on low to medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl, as needed.
for full recipes please see : www.tastesoflizzyt.com