Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices are thick slices of Fuji apples covered in melted chocolate, drizzled with caramel and topped with nuts. Happy Fall y’all! I can’t believe it’s already here. I’m so…
- 2 very large Fuji apples
- 3 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips I used Nestle
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup caramels melted (I used Kraft caramels)
- Chopped pecans
- Popsicle sticks
- Slice apples into 1/2″ pieces. With a knife make a little slit in the bottom of each apple slice to make it easier to insert a popsicle stick.
- Melt chips in the microwave on high for about 2 minutes.* Stir in coconut oil until smooth. Dip apple slices in chocolate and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place caramels in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 45-60 seconds.* Do NOT overheat. Stir until smooth. Drizzle melted caramel over chocolate and sprinkle with nuts.