Have used this recipe and it’s actually quite tasty (but I use fresh cabbage and shredded carrots)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 16 ounce bag of coleslaw mix plain cabbage or tri-color deli style
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt, onion powder, and celery seeds.
- Add the shredded cabbage and toss until well coated. Refrigerate for an hour before serving and up to 2 days.
- Toss again right before serving. Enjoy!