Stop what you are doing and add this French Onion Chicken Bubble Up to your menu. It is seriously delicious! We could not stop eating it. I literally licked my plate! It was that good!! We’ve made this several times and never get tired of eating it.
This is made with my new favorite ingredient – French Onion Dip. I love to use Kraft brand, but you can use your favorite brand of French Onion Dip. Like our other Bubble Up recipes, this only takes a few minutes to make. It is ready to eat in 30 minutes. Make sure to buy the smaller Grands Jr biscuits. There are 10 biscuits in the can. If you use the bigger Grands! biscuits the casserole won’t cook through. Also, make sure to spread the biscuits around in the pan so they aren’t all clumped together. This will ensure the biscuits bake and aren’t doughy when you pull it out of the oven.
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (10.75oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz refrigerated French Onion Dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12oz) can refrigerated Grands Jr biscuits
- 1/4 cup French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside
- Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Toss with chicken mixture.
- Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan. Top with French fried onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown