These Gluten Free Doughnuts (Krispy Kreme Copycat) are amazing! They are tender, fluffy, sweet and can be whipped up in around 30 minutes.
- 1 1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs whites separated
- 1 cup milk I used coconut milk
- For icing:
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray your donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first seven dry ingredients, flour through sugar.