Because we’re cooking this dessert in an Instant Pot, you might not expect there to be a lot. But I’m here to tell you that you can serve a lot of people with this pan of brownies. Not only are the brownies very rich, but they’re perfectly thick too. Not as thick as a slice of cake, but just the right size to cut into about 16 wedges.
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Place butter in large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix butter just a few seconds to get it going. Then add sugar and continue mixing until fully combined. Add eggs and blend until fully incorporated. Add vanilla extract and mix again.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together until combined.
- Pour dry ingredients into bowl with wet ingredients. Gently mix until fully combined. Add chocolate chips to batter. Then, using a rubber spatula, mix well.
for full recipes please see : thefoodieeats.com