I am all about large, hearty casseroles and this one doesn’t disappoint! Perfect to feed your hungry family on a busy weeknight.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 onion (diced and divided)
- 2 cups Bisquick biscuit mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, then add taco seasoning and water and let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix sour cream, mayo, half of the cheese, and half of the onion together and set aside.