This Paleo + Whole30 Korean beef bowl is ready in under 30 minutes and is a family-friendly meal! It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and makes great leftovers!
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and grated on a microplane
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 cups cauliflower rice (can sub white rice if you’re not doing Whole30)
- 6 cups greens of choice (chopped romaine, arugula, spinach)
- Optional sauce:
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (adjust to taste)
- Start by preparing rice to have it ready. If serving with cauliflower rice, wait until the beef is almost done as it only takes a few minutes to cook.
- Dice shallot and grate ginger to have it ready.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add sesame oil. Once hot, add in ground beef. Break the beef up into small bits.