We’re coming face to face with entertaining friends and family for the holidays and setting a table that is beautifully festive. The food is important of course but the details of the table…
- ¼ tsp of lime juice
- ½ tsp honey
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 ounce vodka
- Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic)
- 5 cranberries (3 for garnish)
- 1 sprig of rosemary for garnish
- white sugar for garnish
- 8 oz glass
- Place mint leaves, 2 cranberries, honey and lime in a dish and use a muddler to mash and set aside.
- Squeeze lime juice into a small dish and sugar into another, big enough for the rim of the glass, and dip the rim of the glass in the lime then in the sugar to rim the glass.
- Place the mash mixture in bottom of the glass, add ¾ the glass of crushed ice and vodka over the ice, add ginger beer to just below the rimmer fo the 8oz glass.