Start by mixing the cookie dough. This is a big batch of cookie dough, so a stand mixer is perfect for the job. You can also use a large bowl and a hand mixer.
Spread the cookie dough into a 9×13 glass baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with non stick cooking spray. The foil allows you to lift the bars out for easy cutting after they cool.
- 2 sticks of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Valentine’s M&M’s plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil, leave some overhang to make removal easier.
- Spray foil generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
for full recipes please see : www.number-2-pencil.com