I’ll never claim I’m a professional cookie maker, nor can I really decorate one with frosting. But I will claim that I am a professional taste tester, and I need to do my duty to say that these are amazing! If you love cheesecake, you’ll love these Oreo Cheesecake Cookies! For some strange reason every time we go to the Cheesecake Factory I will always order the Oreo Cheesecake. I can never order any other kind, because Oreo is always my favorite!
I simply followed the directions from this blog (Baker By Nature) but the only thing different I did was add a few drops of red food coloring to make them pink!
- 1 (8 oz) package of Challenge Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup salted Challenge Butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 15 Oreo Cookies, coarsely crushed
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese and butter together on medium speed for 1 minute until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix for one more minute on medium until combined. Slowly add the flour and mix until just incorporated.
for full recipes please see : cookiesandcups.com