With just 3 main ingredients, Simple Spinach Tofu With Turmeric Rice is an easy, tasty and practical meal you’ll be adding to your favorites this year!
- Brown Rice – 1 cup.
- Vegetable Broth – 2 cups.
- Turmeric – ½ tsp.
- Tofu & Spinach
- Tofu – 14 oz package, Firm, cut into squares.
- Olive Oil – 3 tbsp.
- Spinach – 6 cups.
- Ginger – freshly grated, to taste.
- Salt & Pepper – to taste.
- Dry Seasoning of Choice – to taste
- Lemon Juice – freshly squeezed, to taste.
- Sesame Seeds – to taste.
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized pot and bring to a boil.
- Stir once, lower heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Fluff before serving.