Skinny Southwest Chicken Dip is full of shredded chicken and loads of veggies and spices for a healthy Southwest Chicken Salad appetizer or main course!
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons Taco seasoning to taste
- 2 cups shredded or diced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 6 mini sweet peppers or one large orange red or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 15-ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can corn drained
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice to taste
- Mix yogurt and seasonings in a small bowl and set aside while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
- Mix chicken, veggies, and beans in a large bowl.
- Add yogurt mixture and combine well to coat.