Of course, a Southern Peach Cobbler has lots and lots of delicious fresh baked peaches. Just the right amount of spices, to compliment, not compete! Oh, and the topping! The topping!!! It’s sweet and cakey in the center with crisp sugary edges! The sugary edges of the cobblers crust are really beyond the pale!
Really, this cobbler is off the charts crazy delicious. The Best Peach Cobbler I’ve ever had. In my entire life.
Truly, my entire LIFE!!!
Oh, and the fragrance in the house while this cooks! If only someone could bottle this fragrance and put it in an aerosol. That would be a million dollar business idea, I tell you!
Just look at all those gorgeous peaches and that fabulous, fabulous cobbler topping! I wish I could send you a warm bite of this Southern Peach Cobbler HEAVEN!!
- 8 Fresh Peaches Peeled, Pitted and Sliced into Wedges
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 12 Tablespoons Cold Unsalted Butter Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1/2 Cup Boiling Water
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
for full instructions please see : www.gonnawantseconds.com