I remember my mom making this Stuffed Shells Recipe many times over the years as I was growing up. Sometimes she included some ground beef in the filling and sometimes we would have it exactly as shared below. Either way, it was always a crowd pleaser. I love the idea of passing on these traditional recipes to my kids and hope that one day they will make it for their families as well. For another fun variation on classic stuffed shells, try these Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells and the rest of our family friendly recipes.
- 8 oz jumbo shells approximately 20 jumbo shells
- Cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil water and cook shells according to directions on package. Drain the shells, spray them with cooking spray (to prevent sticking) and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, egg, Italian seasoning and 1 cup of mozzarella until combined well.
for full recipes please see : www.messforless.net