You can make these Taco Ranch Bites ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for a quick snack later. I keep the trays and boxes of phyllo tarts and just freeze them in that. Works great! You can bake them from frozen – just add a minute or two to the cooking time.
We LOVE these easy Taco Ranch Bites. This recipe makes 60 bites, so it is perfect for a crowd!! These bites taste great hot our of the oven or room temperature. Give these a try for your next party! I promise there won’t be any leftovers!! YUM!
Just a quick note – these Taco Ranch Tarts are made with phyllo tart shells. Look for the phyllo tart shells in the frozen dessert section – near the puff pastry.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz) bottle Ranch dressing
- 5 (15-count) frozen phyllo tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning and diced tomatoes and green chiles. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
for full recipes please see : www.plainchicken.com