Valentine’s Day M&M’S Cookies – loaded with M&M’s, white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 13 tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup of firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of M&M’s plus more for topping cookie before baking
- Start by melting butter and setting butter aside to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.