We are popcorn obsessed at Two Sisters Crafting. In fact, we talked about changing out name to Two Sisters Crafting & Popping. We decided to combine our tried and true sweet and salty popcorn and add some Valentine’s candy to it to make this beautiful and tasty Valentines Day Popcorn.
Start with approximately 10 cups of popcorn. Make sure you get out all of the un-popped kernels. You don’t want to bite down on one of those! We pop our popcorn on the stove (you can find our directions on How to Make Perfect Popcorn here) but you can use air-popped or microwave. Once you have the popcorn made, salt it liberally. It is so nice to taste the salty with the sweet marshmallow coating. Not quite like Kettle Corn but close.
- 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 3 tbsp. Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Pretzel M&M’s – Red
- Valentine’s Mix M&M’s
- Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Valentine’s Confetti Hearts Sprinkles
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn and salt liberally and place in a large bowl.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a medium sauce pan. Once the butter is melted, add 3 cups of mini marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted. Turn off the heat as soon as the last marshmallow has melted.
for full recipes please see : www.twosisterscrafting.com