These simple keto Zucchini Tots make a great low-carb snack or side dish. They are a delicious way to eat your veggies.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, about 1 medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese, about 4 ounces (or nutritional yeast if dairy-sensitive)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 24-cup mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place the shredded zucchini in a medium-sized bowl and toss with the salt. Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Squeeze out any moisture and discard the liquid.
- Sprinkle the coconut flour onto the zucchini and toss well to coat. Add the eggs, cheddar cheese, onion, and paprika and mix well to combine.